As a premier home inspector service in the mountain communities of Summit, Eagle, Pitkin, Garfield, and Routt Counties we assure that our homebuyers, sellers, and real estate professionals have the best experience possible.
- We offer you a home inspection that is both thorough and comprehensive, service that is highly personable, and scheduling that is very flexible in order to meet your needs.
- Every home inspection we perform includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report with color photos.
- We are committed to providing you a quality home inspection and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Why The Moran Team?
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in our mountain communities, including condominiums, single-family homes, townhomes, ranches and manufactured homes, of every size and price range.
We have inspected older homes, historic residences, newly finished houses, and even homes that are still under construction.
You can custom build your inspection experience. We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection. You can also choose added services that offer peace of mind in your home buying experience. We offer termite, radon, mold, bed bug, pool and spa, septic and sewer scope options.
Michael Moran’s Industry Experience
As the Owner and Lead Inspector for The Moran Team, Michael offers extensive experience in construction best practices.
- Certified Home Inspector by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Past Experience as a Building Inspector-ICC Certified.
- Master Electrician
- More than 35 years of construction experience, over 20 of those in Colorado mountain communities.
- Certified in detection of mold and radon.
- Knowledge of well and septic systems.
- Knowledge of indoor air quality management.
A Leader In the Home Inspection Industry
As a local certified home inspector in Summit, Eagle, Pitkin, Garfield, Routt Counties and the surrounding communities, Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. Our clients receive a home inspection that exceeds industry standards allowing them to move forward with confidence.
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to finish. We invite you to participate in the home inspection and to ask any questions you may have at any time during the process. We will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for you, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from people who appreciated the services we provided. They thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report with photos, and our professional and courteous attitude. We explain the findings in detail, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.